The Morning Constitutional is a weekly podcast presented by Turd Flinging Monkey and Halsey English, together with Celestina, Aeroshogun, HD George Takei, Thunderwarrior and VooDooMedic.
The hosts discuss various news articles covering multiple topics, like health, politics, transgender issues etc.
The live stream starts every Wednesday at 8:00AM PST | 11:00AM EST | 5:00PM CET.
Read more on Monkey Business Docs
View all the Morning Constitutional Articles
1. How do you convince people to have babies?
2. Divorces fall 70% in China after government orders couples to cool off
3. China bans financial, payment institutions from cryptocurrency business
4. The IEA’s Latest Proposal Is Both Reckless And Impossible
5. Chile Assets Dive After Radicals Win Election Mandate To Overhaul ‘Free Market Friendly’ Constitution
6. Commander of Space Force unit fired after accusing the military of pushing an agenda ‘rooted in Marxism’
7. June 21 lockdown easing roadmap thrown into doubt amid variant concerns
8. They’re Vaccinated and Keeping Their Masks On, Maybe Forever
9. Doctors are telling trans women they have to wear lipstick and feminine clothing to receive medical care, UK lawmakers say
10. Spanish politician temporarily suspended by Twitter after saying ‘a man cannot get pregnant’
11. Transgender women allowed to play rugby in France after unanimous Federation vote
12. Alaska’s new weather normal is warmer and wetter, NOAA says in once-a-decade data update
13. CUCKOLD SIMULATOR: Life as a Beta Male Cuck
2 thoughts on “The Morning Constitutional: 5/19/2021”
The birthrate in Albania is only 1.6
But that is a country where woman need men and men have the say.
How do you explain that?
Emigration. They have been leaving that country.
Comments are closed.