The Morning Constitutional is a weekly podcast presented by Turd Flinging Monkey and Halsey English, together with Celestina, Aeroshogun, HD George Takei, Thunderwarrior and VooDooMedic.
The hosts discuss various news articles covering multiple topics, like health, politics, transgender issues etc.
The live stream starts every Wednesday at 8:00AM PST | 11:00AM EST | 5:00PM CET.
Read more on Monkey Business Docs
View all the Morning Constitutional Articles
1. The Taliban Claim They’ll Respect Women’s Rights — With Their Reading Of Islamic Law
2. An Afghan woman in Kabul: ‘Now I have to burn everything I achieved’
3. New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern and United Nations Secretary General Antonio Gutteres beg the Taliban to protect women’s human rights as China and Russia prepare to formally accept militants’ rule of Afghanistan
4. Republicans claim to fear left-wing authoritarianism — but there’s no such thing
5. Chinese Academics Call For Wealth Tax To Redistribute Income
6. Why more women are deciding not to have kids
7. ‘My bosses were happy to destroy me’ – the women forced out of work by menopause
8. Study says new Lambda variant could be vaccine-resistant
9. Serbian cave hermit gets Covid-19 jab, urges others to follow
10. Bob Dylan accused of sexually abusing a 12-year-old in 1965
11. Sports nutrition company terminates Arnold Schwarzenegger for ‘screw your freedom’ remark